Residential Air Duct Cleaning
Your home’s Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is important, and having a clean, properly functioning heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) system is vital to maintaining a clean healthy and comfortable living environment.
Your duct system functions as the respiratory system of your home. Dust, dirt, pollen, animal dander and other airborne contaminants are pulled into your system every time the furnace or air conditioner runs. Over time, these contaminates build up inside your ductwork, making your system a breeding ground for mold spores, bacteria, fungus, mildew, and other microbes, which are then re-circulated through your home, impacting the health and comfort of your family. Those who suffer from allergies, asthma or other respiratory ailments, especially children and the elderly, are vulnerable to the effects of indoor air pollution.
90% of homes have shown indoor air quality issues*, and the EPA ranks indoor air pollution as one of the top 5 health risks. In addition, there are 55 million allergy and asthma sufferers in the U.S.† With growing concerns about the air we breathe indoors, more and more homeowners and building managers are looking to make improvements by having air duct cleaning done.
*Air Advice State of Our Indoor Air Report 2007. †CDC Fast Stats from Summary Health Statistics for U.S. National Health Interview Survey, 2004.
In addition, a newly cleaned air duct system runs more efficiently than a dirty one, resulting in lower utility bills and a cleaner, less dusty home. Air duct cleaning should be conducted every two or three years for a healthier home.
Fortunately, AEGIS is here to help.
Whole Home Duct Cleaning Package
Starting at $349.00
Our Whole Home Duct Cleaning package includes cleaning the first 10 vents, 1 return (intake vent), dryer vent and the furnace. Any additional vents are charged at the following rates.
- $15.00 per Bathroom/Laundry Ceiling Exhaust Fan
- $20.00 per vent beyond the first 10
- $25.00 per Return (air intake vent)
- $125.00 per additional Furnace or A/C unit
We also include free antimicrobial fogging at no additional charge upon request.
We utilize the patented Rotobrush aiR+® video guided air duct cleaning system that uses a portable negative pressure unit, combined with a cable driven rotating brush head that gently, but effectively dislodges debris from the walls of your ducts without damaging your ductwork. All debris is stored within the unit and is backed by a HEPA filter that prevents up to 10 micron particles from escaping. The cleaning is captured by our mounted camera unit located just behind the vacuum ports and verified on our display monitor, so you can actually watch while we remove the contaminants from your duct work. It’s not clean unless you see it!
Why You Should Choose AEGIS To Satisfy Your Air Duct Cleaning Needs:
- Free in home written estimates and no surprise upcharges.
- We provide Indoor Air Quality Professionals specially trained and certified in air duct cleaning.
- Convenient, on-time appointments with dependable technicians.
- 1 hour appointment windows so you do not wait all day for us.
Ways to prepare before AEGIS ArrivesPlease help us to provide you with exceptional customer service by preparing in the following ways:
- If your vents or vent screws are painted, there may be a chance that some small chipping may occur on or around the screws. If you would like us to touch-up these areas after cleaning, please have the appropriate paint available for use.
- Please clear all furniture and fragile items away from vents, stairways and furnace areas to allow easy access.
- Please allow us access to a utility sink, wash tub or similar basin so that we may clean, registers, filters and returns.
- If you would like us to change your filter while we’re cleaning your duct system, please have an extra filter on hand.
- Please ask your AEGIS representative for information on our line of satisfaction-guaranteed electrostatic filters if you would like to order one ahead of service. We will need your filter dimensions prior to service.